We now offer 100% Vegan, All Natural Hemp Seed supplements for your pet in our Saskatoon retail store.
Why should your pet be eating Hemp Oils?
Omega -3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids (EFA’S) for humans as well as for dogs and cats because they cannot be made in the body. In order to maintain optimal health and wellness, these fatty acids must be obtained through diet and supplementation. EPA and DHA are necessary structural components of cell membranes.
Medi-Paws® is also rich in GLA (the good omega-6) GLA;precursors to DHA, EPA.
Cannabis sativa hemp seed oil contains more EFA’s than flax seed oil. It is free of potential toxic contaminants found in fish oil supplements. It also provides the perfect 3:1 EFA balance. In addition, our Medi-Paws® contains naturally reoccurring enzymes.No need to waste your hard earned money on other supplementation. Our Medi-Paws® is truly ONE STOP SHOP FOR HEALTH!
Because we cannot (people, cats, and dogs) synthesize EFA’s, supplemental EFA is required. Due to the increasing levels of contaminants found in our food supply, specifically in cold water fish, Medi-Paws® is the superior supplement.
DIRECTIONS: For dogs and cats up to 20 lbs body weight – 5ml per day either taken alone or mixed with food. Daily intake to increase in direct proportion to body weight.
When the word Hemp or Cannabis comes to mind, we immediately think Bob Marley, well times are changing and science has found that using this type of oils isn’t only safe but extremely effective and No you’re pet isn’t going to be raiding your fridge in an hour. Here are some FAQ’s about these supplments:
Will my pet get high?
No. While containing trace amount of THC, Med Marijuana and our other products have no psychoactive properties whatsoever.
How long will it take to experience the benefits?
Generally, people are seeing results within the first 1 to 3 months. Occasionally, results have been reported within days.
Are these products legal?
Yes. Our products are batch tested following processing for THC according to Health Canada protocol for THC analysis found in the Industrial Hemp technical manual. We are pleased to report the concentration of THC in all our products is “non detected”.
Can my pet overdose?
There are no side effects. Our products are safe and natural health alternative containing the complete Omega profile in a balanced blend to perfectly meet your pet’s needs and uptake abilities.
Will my pet become addicted?
No, our products have no addictive properties at all.
What is the difference between the Med Marijuana Seed Oil and hemp oil?
- Our oil is now customized from seeds specifically selected by Med Marijuana for their unique properties
- The soil used is most conducive to the seeds chosen
- Med Marijuana’s stock is grown only for beneficial purposes
- Complete Omega Profile – Omega 3,6 & 9 in perfect balance
- NO GMO / Pesticide free
- Our processing environment is 100% controlled: The oil is processed in a sterile, high tech, inert environment (no light, no oxygen, cool temperature) – the reason: the oil is very fragile and can metabolize very quickly when exposed to any heat source
- 8 Amino Acids required for life & optimal health, balanced in the proper proportions
- The GLA factor is customized and is higher than current standards for any other Cannabis Seed Oil currently manufactured.
For more information please visit http://stephenhealthinc.com, call us directly at 1.844.834.2555 or email email@example.com