Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the flower a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, this oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home.
Each sample bottle comes with approximately 20 drops (1ml) of 100% essential oil.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage
- Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or mix it with distilled water and spritz your pillow with a spray bottle
- Great calming oil to add to your little one’s Essential Bracelet
- Create a DIY room freshener or diffuse it to banish stale odors